July 2017 – February 2019
FuelNOW (https://fuelnownetwork.com/) is a digital solution that connects fuel wholesalers, 3PL common carriers, and retail gas station operators together in a digitally unique way. The Oil & Gas industry is plagued by a largely fragmented last mile ecosystem. FuelNOW’s technology is solving for two major problems during the delivery’s life cycle: (1) bringing visibility during delivery fulfillment for all parties, which establishes equal transparency, and (2) increasing the cash flow cycles by establishing credible freight invoicing for all simple and complex full truckload freight charges.
Chief CUSTOMER Office | Chief OPERATIONS Officer
As employees #1, my eyes were set on bringing exponential impact to the Oil & Gas industry. As acting CEO, I led the charge in establishing FuelNOW as a digital platform and solution solving real-world problems in the downstream value chain. As COO, my role encompassed many day-to-day responsibilities that laid the foundation for a fast-growing tech. start-up. As CCO, I established the strategic product and CX vision to expand value across the ecosystem, which also resulted in bringing net-new revenue opportunities. I crafted the market adoption experience and retention strategy, both in the product as well as in the customer-facing organizations. Further, I led the interviewing and hiring strategy, specifically aimed at attracting and hiring a unique blend of talent that aligned with our culture ethos.
Initiatives Most Proud Of:
- Captured strategic investment that led FuelNOW’s initial pilot product to achieve MVP and MaxVP market delivery in 12 months
- Re-engineered enterprise scale multi-market value realization strategies, achieving an expanded market adoption whilst establishing net-new SaaS revenue channels
- Led and secured a large Oil & Gas Major channel partnership, resulting in $125M revenue potential over a 10-year term
- Took a start-up concept to a SaaS, operationalized business in 6 months
- Established and drove customer-centric, high-growth culture
- Achieve 100% CEO approval rating on Glassdoor
Achievements Most Noteworthy:
- 0% Customer Churn
- 75% Increase in TTV (Time-To-Value)
- 388% MRR Revenue Growth
- $1.5M Services Revenue Realized In Year 1 of Operations