June 2015 – April 2016
Company Summary. Alert Logic, the leader in security and compliance solutions for the cloud, provides Security-as-a-Service for on-premises, cloud, and hybrid infrastructures, delivering deep security insight and continuous protection for customers at a lower cost than traditional security solutions.
Like a rocket ship taking flight, I came into this role at Alert Logic with a zest to curate a global Customer Success dynasty. From shaping the strategies targeted at the direct consumer market, as well as the partner segment, an initial and formative responsibility I held was in crafting and developing the tools, metrics, and processes for the Customer Success Organization. Simultaneously, I oversaw the organization’s operations and worked with executive leadership in aligning customer-centric initiatives across other organizations within the company.
Initiatives Most Proud Of:
- Developed the organization’s touch-point strategies and playbooks, per market segment and persona
- Crafted Alert Logic’s first generation Customer Health and Value Index Model
- Influenced corporate, cross-functional culture towards customer-centricity
- Established a global, high-performing customer success team consistently recognized internally by leadership and externally by customer stakeholders
Achievements Most Noteworthy:
- Achieved 98% net revenue retention
- Decreased customer churn rate to 2%
- Decreased the customer TTV (time-to-value) by 80%